Monday, January 28, 2008

It's only just begun...

I'm still grappling with the idea of blogging. I'm convinced that most of what I have to say simply isn't that important, and most of what I find important isn't terribly interesting. Who's going to bother read it?!

Then again, I was the last person to think that I'd be hooked on facebook and now I can't imagine life without it.

Given primetime television in Thailand isn't all that exciting, I say why not.

This could, after all, turn out to be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

1 comment:

Jalin said...

> I was the last person to think that I'd be hooked on facebook and now I can't imagine life without it.

Sellout.

As a conscientious objector, I may be forced to stop reading at this point.

----------------

By the way, did you know that you too could make $$$ working from home??? Visit www.freemoneyforall.co.th to find more out! I do this work too and only wish I'd started earlier!